Tania??? Where are u girl?

lealea85

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Tania? I thought Id post a thread just incase I have missed her on here before I send her a quick txt :)

Am here am here, don't worry! :0)

Sorry been manic the last wee while trying to get stuff finished up at work, stuff for the baby organised at home etc etc. I have been keeping an eye on forum though - think I posted on one of your threads the other day re people touching the baby (said I don't want people kissing mine!!)

How you doing? x

Phew. Just wanted to make sure u ok. I was sifting thru my posts tryna remember If u had posted or not lol
Ur still at work? U are superhuman lol
Hows the organising going? U packed ur labour bag?

Thanks for checking in on me!

Not got hospital bag packed yet - thats on the list for this weekend though! Have read all the stuff you are meant to take with you, sounds like will need a massive suitcase!! Nursery now pretty much ready and have washed all the wee first size sleepsuits, baby grows etc and the baby blankets. Still not sunk in that am actually going to have a baby!!

You all ready? Do they still think Elijah might make an early appearance?

Awwww bless :D
Believe it or not, when u pack it's not that much.
I've got a weekend bag for my labour bag.
Mines all packed, I'm just rewriting my birthplan.
I haven't washed all his bby clothes yet. :(

I think so n hoping so lol

Birth plan! Thats the other thing on my to do list this weekend - thanks for reminding me!

Baby brain has well and truly kicked in, can't hold a thought in my head!

Lol yeah bbz just make sure ur bag is packed n ur birth plan is sorted. I will txt you on the weekend to remind u if u want as I'm sure ur super busy.

You're a star hon, thank you! Can you also text me regularly to make sure I have my keys, handbag, head screwed on.... :) I am a nightmare at the moment!

Roll on a week on Monday - I finish work then and should have more time/less stress!

Will definitely txt u over the weekend. Just let me know what u want a reminder on and u will get a txt on sat morning as I'm usually up around 9am

Thanks hon! Seriously though I should be fine, all I need to do this weekend (apart from the usual housework, food shopping and crap) is pack hospital bag and write birth plan. Surely I can organise myself to do that?? You would hope so! :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back