tampons

mum2A&L

Reaction score
really stupid question......... ive stopped bleeding, and am now on my 2nd period (alls back to normal, im in complete agony!). am i ok to start using tampons again? i hate towels :puke:

i was told for the first eriod it had to be towls after that tampons are fine. im the same i only like tampons although they have never felt comfy since having kids :roll:

mmm....... going to have to dig them out from the back of my cupboard! :roll:

dionne said:
i was told for the first eriod it had to be towls after that tampons are fine. im the same i only like tampons although they have never felt comfy since having kids :roll:

thats wierd coz i am just the same, since having my 1st 10 yrs ago i cannot wear tampons atall!!! sorry for TMI!!!!

i hate it. i end up going through countless baby wipes to try and feel cleaner.

:puke:

Im still going to try tampons, if I can have sex I can use a tampon :lol: I still havnt come on properly yet, :pray: hoping tho when I do it isnt too painfull I have never sufferd with them so proberly will now :roll:

Yeah I was told not to use tampons for my first cycle after birth, can't remember the reasoning now though.

Tasha - you might not get your cycle for a while, my first one was when Olivia was 10months old!

Lucy

:eek: :shock: really wow thats great oh I hope thats the case for me :D

Tho I cant start taking the mini pill until I start my period :roll:

Found this off some health site.

Bleeding and discharge: You will have a vaginal discharge for 2 to 6 weeks after delivery. Sometimes it may last longer. It may come out in gushes or more evenly like a menstrual period. The discharge will start out red and slowly change to pink and finally a yellow-white color. Do not use tampons for the first 6 weeks after delivery. You will need to use pads because tampons may bring bacteria into your body while it is still healing and cause infection.

After that should be fine :D

cool,

im on my 2nd period since alice was born. the first one lasted two weeks, but no pain.

a 2 week gap, and i am on again. this one is complete agony though. I don't remember them being this bad :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back