Take care all.... see you soon....

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
After everything that has happened over the last few months, and the most recent scare with my son, i have decided im gonna spend my time with my family..

So im not going to be around as i was before, im taking a break and i think thats the least my family deserve, i feel i shut them out cos i come on the computer so much, so time to chill out and take a break for a while..

I will pop on every now and again, and of course my text buddie will let you girls now when bailey arrives and i will be bck to post his story, but until then, take care all and see you soon..

Good luck to everyone ttc, and new mummys and those who are expecting.. i wont forget you all..

This forum has been a godsend but time to let go just a little bit now.. massive thanks to each and everyone of you who has given me guidance and support and all the hugs etc..

Love to all.. take care everyone..

fiona and family
xxx

good luck with the arrival of your son and i hope you get enough rest before he comes.

xxxxxx

Good luck for Monday hun, I hope it all goes well.

Make sure you come back and let us see piccies of the new arrival! Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

Get some rest and chill out fiona, you owe it to yourself, hopew your ok and hope to speak to you soon on the phone hunni x

good luck with bailey. you'd better let us all know when he arrives with lots of cute piccies!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Bye bye for now hun :wave: best of luck with the delivery hope all goes well and see you back here soon with your birth story and pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back