sweetcheeks (orange upgrade question)

Urchin

Reaction score
Q for sweetcheeks but I thought other people might know the answers too :)

I STILL haven't got round to upgrading, and now I'm wondering (cos I still want a PS3) if it would be easier just to set up my OH as a new customer and then transfer my number across? He only has a work phone so isn't tied to anyone.

I have orange broadband too so would I need to transfer that aswell? Would I have a gap in service for either?
How long would it take before I get my old number back (I HATE having a temp number)

If I ring them is it still worth moaning that I want a PS3 or would they really not just give me one.
Its so annoying new customers get everything throw at them but if I want it I have to do loads of messing about and lose my number :wall:

Also, does anyone have a Sony Ericsson W910i? I have found the deal I want, it has that phone, is it any good?

hiya, you can get a new connection in your hubby's name if you want but you can't transfer your number unless you connect to another network.

Only way you can keep your number and stay on Orange is by upgrading. You defo won't get a PS3 from them but like I said before you prob will get a credit amount for it instead. We never give them away, it's the dealerships that do.

if you have broadband you can keep it and just cancel your mobile but if you get it free you will lose out on that cos we don't do it free anymore. i don't know too much about broadband though :doh:

not sure about the phone as i've not used it and aint been out long enough to get proper feedback on faults etc

:D

cheers

my BB is a fiver a month.

gutted i can't take my number, I would NEVER give it up as its really memorable. :(

Will aim for a credit :pray:

yeah the broadband would go up then! will pm ya x

Thanks so much for all your advice on this, I rang them and am now super chuffed with the deal I got... can't stop grinning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back