Swearing Comes from School

Squiglet

Reaction score
I've realised that swearing comes from school... No matter how good you are with not swearing around your LO's, its of no use....the minute they start school... they will start swearing... I've come to this conclusion for the following reasons.

They are renovating the flat downstairs to us...which appears to consist of knocking down primary supporting walls and trying to break through our celing... LO is not a happy bunny at all the vibrations...and neither is my Pokemon loving 8 year old.... whos having her religious pokemon marathon interupted by the constant hammering and drilling.

My daughter has always attended Spanish school since she was 2 so speaks fluent Spanish, but we speak English at home. Now I swear... (more than I should) but only in English... Spanish swearing just doesn't sit right with me...

But my daughter, who never hears Spanish swearing at home, has just launched into a tirad of abuse concerning the f*ing b*grs downstairs making all that f*ing noise and not being able to hear her f*ing favourite program...what the F*ing hell do they think they are doing (roughly translated) cos it was all in Spanish... The air turned blue :shock: I just stared at her open mouthed

I'm not sure what to make of it really.... but at least it wasn't learnt from me!!

Unfortunately its true. My 5 year old has never heard swearing in the house either. But has said a few choice before now and told me who he heard them off too.

8yrs old and swearing :O

yea imagine when u go out with her and she swears those other old biddys and mothers are gonna think how could she let her daughter swear like that. ive got all this to come i know. but emily wont be hearing it from us i hope not anyway. from school dont mind too much cause least it aint from us :)

shes cooing etc and making cat noises lol

will have to try monitor my girl then dont want her swearing at 8yrs lol dont mine teenage yrs but cant monitor her when shes at school tho :(

few yrs to go yet :p

Hi Squiglet, now I know this is a serious matter but I would have paid to hear that, how on earth did you keep a straight face???!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back