• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

succesful haven holiday!

chezzabell

Reaction score
Well as some of u may remeber i didnt have a succesful holiday to haven in April when we all had a meet there, but just got back from a very nice family holiday (my mum didnt take ill this time :rotfl: )

Heres a few pics of the kids

Also i cant belive Alastair is 1 in a few weeks time :shock:

He is lush, the best thing i have enjoyed this year is watching my 2 kids bond its been amazing. Alastair is nearly walking and weighs 17lb 5oz now and the cutest thing Alastair does is he snorts like peppa pig :rotfl:

awww they really looked like they enjoyed themselves :hug:

I used to love haven holidays and cant wait till jake is a bit older so he can too

We're going to mablethorpe haven on tuesday, the kids love it, especially rory club !! and even better, all the venues are now non smoking so i can take freya in without worrying :dance:

i love haven holidays too we are oin go butlins in oct and i cnt wait.

willow weights 17lb 7ozs already and she is only 5 months :shock:

Glad you had a good time the pictures are great!

Your kids are so cute! Had to chuckle at Alastair snorting like peppa pig! How sweet! :lol:

Hey hun, pleased you're home.
Don't you think a weeks a bit long? :lol:
Did that 4wheel drive Sophie's on move? She's getting brave :D

Aww great pics; glad you had a good time.

I can't believe how fast the time has flown :shock:

About bloody time you stopped messing about and got yourself a good holiday lo. Your children Chez make my heart melt. You have one very beautiful little girl with so much character and spirit and you have a super handsome little man. Yo have a wonderful family and you must be so proud. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back