Strange Baby

Flossy82

Reaction score
Well not so strange just makes me giggle thatl all :lol: I noticed last night when i was laying donw and looking at my tummy that baby seemed to be all bunched up on the right hand side of me but the minute i decided to tell hubby to come and looked they moved :rotfl:

always the way. I was sitting in the bath for ages last night watching him jump around - i call OH in to watch and he stops.

:lol: my baby is the same!! Will be kicking madly and i get OH to put his hand on my bump and bubs stops!!

I think its because bubs is kicking about when he hears OH voice and when OH puts his hand on my belly he stops talking......so think bubs wonders where he's gone!! hehe!

makes me giggle :rotfl:

Same here - as soon as anyone puts their hand on my bump he stops kicking - I like to think of it as him and me sharing something special :D

He did give his sister a big kick last week though but she was poking him and saying wake up you little bugger :D :D :D

Jane x

I had the very same thing flossy...a solid lump of baby on my right hand side! It was there last night when i was lay down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back