Still no AF - now 3-weeks late today!!

Lollibobs

Reaction score
Hi All

I am now 3-weeks late today :(

I did a test last week and got a faint postive, however, did a First Response test the day after and got nothing (apart from I was xetremyl sad and took it apart, there was a pink line, but a little lower down than the box where it should show) haven't tested now since Friday.

Any advise - what do you think I should do? xxx

Aw hun - I would say book a doctors appointment.

They will either confirm you are pregnant or be able to investigate why you are so late.

:hug: Hope it's the first one though!! :hug:

Hey sweetie,

I had the same problem as you done so many tests some were negative at first and as time went on they started to show faint positive... but ive done a test today and its positive ... so id say keep doing tests leave like 3-4 days in between ...xxx good luck xxx

Good luck, the advice above says it all, so that just leaves me to give you a :hug:

I'm going to wait until the end of this week and see what happens, if still no AF, I will test again, if a BFN, I will then make an appt to see my doctor :(

I was getting faint positives on tesco brand and BFN on the digitals, im gettin stronger lines on the cheap ebay tests now, seem to get stronger every day so i wouldnt give up hope yet, the digitals need quite a high level of hormone to show xxx :hug:

Totally right nw1.. i sweear me and you went through the exact same thing lol...

Well - I've decided to definitely wait until Friday - I find it too stressful otherwise, end up making myself feel down in the dumps ... ...

Just a quick question how soon to people begin to gain weight?

I am 3-weeks late, and feel as though I have put some weight on over the last week, which on top of everything is making me feel even more rubbish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back