starting school

BubbleB

Reaction score
hiya thought i wud start a post about lo's startin skl this sept
im dreadin it lol but ill b glad of a bit of time wth only the two of the babies but im worried sera will get jelous :(

lets make a list lol

so far
reception
Sera
Megan
Joshua
Josh
Freya's daughter

year 1
Mason

secondary
Kieran

luv braiana x

This is my little megan and she starts school in september :( ,i am quite sad about it cause she is my baby,just hope there are no tears cause that breaks my heart,good luck to anyone else starting school :D xx

god i know how u feel nikki seras my baby n shes goin 1 skl whats happened to my baby girl :(

o ye shes got her uniform all sorted she was trying it on the other day shes so sweet lol still cant believe it :shock:

Im terrified of leaving jaycee. shes never been even babysat by anyone let alone left with a bunch of kids and a few adults she dont know!! Ill cry!!
Ive had her everyday for her whole life!! 2yrs n 2 months of nothing but mummy!! Gonna be HARD!! the longest i spend away fom her fo was 2hrs for physio and had to sneak out lol

joshua starts reception in september and kieran starts secondary school in september, how old do i feel :(

my little josh is starting 11 th sept full time school :eek:( lets hope the baby is here before he starts or i may niss his 1st day.
due date is 4 days after he starts!!!!

havnt got his school shoes yet, going this wkend i think.

foxy mum, did you say that you lived in Hailsham.

have you got an appointment in the clinic at the hospital soon, i would love to meet you.

My little Kai is starting school in sept :( :( :( He's fair to little to start school :( My baby is growing up :(

:lol:

Just realised braiana that when bayley and amelie go to school, they'll be in the same year!! Least they will have each other and not be scared!

Izzyx

My daughter starts school in September and I will not be able to take her in for her first day as i am a reception teacher and I go back to work next week.

Would look bad if I wasn't there to meet the new children and the new set of parents.

To all the parents who are worried. Don't be they may be anxious at first but it will pass and most children really start to enjoy coming to school and get bored when they are at home. Just be prepared for some changes in their behaviour at home because it is very hard to be really good all day for the teacher in a structured environment and then not to let of steam when they go home. (THIS WILL PASS)

Mason will be in Year 1 when he goes back...he's very excited about it :D

:shock: i didnt realise that cassi
lmao @ least they have each other :D
luv b x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231