star signs

tracyM

Reaction score
I was thinking last night my kids personalities. Daniel and Alex are like twins. So then I got to wondering why. Star signs - they're both capricorn. I've always though astrology was a load of baloney, but thinking about babies born on here at the end of December, they all have similar traits too - 5 months old going on 2 :? .

"Capricorn is one of the most stable and (mostly) serious of the zodiacal types. These independent, rocklike characters have many sterling qualities. They are normally confident, strong willed and calm. These hardworking, unemotional, shrewd, practical, responsible, persevering, and cautious to the extreme persons, are capable of persisting for as long as is necessary to accomplish a goal they have set for themselves. They are reliable workers in almost any profession they undertake. They are the major finishers of most projects started by the 'pioneering' signs; with firm stick-to-it-ness they quickly become the backbone of any company they work for. "

Me and Charlotte are both typical Virgos too. I'm going to start reading my horoscope :D

Im Libra, im very true to my sign, but i have a scopio's temper.

not thought to look up the kids, will have a look :)

xx

yes :? waters went at 5am - had section at 9.30pm - all i had all day was a measly chocolate muffin with a stick in it cos candles are a fire hazard, and stuart had to threaten them to let me have that :evil: Best b'day pressie ever though :D

Im a capricorn and a typical one! Ella is also a capricorn lets hope she takes after her mummy!

awww tracy id h8 to do that lol im to selfish 11th august my day he he

i dunno wot me or B r hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back