Spooky!

loz

Reaction score
Does anyone else wake up just before their LO starts to cry? Quite often I wake up and then about a minute later Emma wakes up in her nursery and starts crying! Wierd 6th sense or something! Mother and baby bond? :shock:

sometimes I can be at work, or on my way home and I swear I can hear a baby crying and when I get home and cry sure enough lil miss has just been crying at that time.. mind you she cries a lot... :lol:

Its the weirdest thing isn't it.

I remember the first night in hospital after Evie was born. I didn't dare go to sleep because I was petrified I wouldn't wake up if she cried. Due to complete exhaustion I did fall asleep and despite many babies crying I only ever woke up when Evie made a noise. Even if it was just a murmur...I was wide awake.

Slightly different thing (sorry to gatecrash) but something quite scary happened to me when Rosie was only a few weeks old. It was very cold - January so we had the big duvet on our bed; anyway, we were co-sleeping as that's the only way I could get any sleep. One time I had fallen asleep feeding Rosie as usual when suddenly I heard a really really loud banging!!! I woke up with a start and realised that the banging wasn't real but the duvet was completely covering Rosie's head. I'm sure it was some innate thing telling me that she was in danger. I was so careful after that.

Yup, all the time. I offten wonder if hes made a noise, thats woken me, but I havent hurd IYKWIM. Then Im awake and listening and Corey starts fussing... That OR im just like, totally in tune with my baby - id rather the latter.

I often wake in the night suddenly and if its all quiet I think it might be my 6th sense telling me somethings wrong so I have to get up and check on LO.....then most probably wake her walking over the creaky floorboards or stubbing my toe or something :wall: :lol:

Yes i wake like that, and i always think did she let out a cry or made a noice that woke me. Before i had kyla i use to wake at every little noice, i used to here my OH's car coming back after he worked a night shift, but after i had kyla, my OH can come home and get into bed and i wont stir, but as soon as kyla makes a noice im awake.

i have been at home whilst daughters been at nursery and i had horrible feeling she had hurt her self..and she had, she had fallen and hurt her knee badly.
i think mums just have this connection to there children, you know if there happy sad hurt you know everything about your children so i reckon when you become a mum you get a sixth sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back