• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SPD well and truley in full working order and my sickness is back again!

lrb

Reaction score
When will this vicious cycle end! Gr hypermesis is horrible!! 25 weeks for god sake sod off!
Walking round asda with the feeling of a melon between legs isn't a nice feeling either, walking about two mile an hour cause pelvis is so pain full now! Feels like been kicked in the vag! Very sore! I think grace has moved down low now.. Her kicks r so low and I'm walking with what feels like legs wide apart! :/ very strange!!
Anyways rant over

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I bet you're feeling miserable. I think I have SPD, started couple days ago! takes forever to do anything or move anywhere! I'm seeing MW today anyway. Poor you for having the sickness too. I'm just counting on the fact the everyone says it's all worth it in the end, but it's hard to imagine when you're in the middle of it! xxx

Poppyd, you right, all you hear is it will be worth it in end but seems such a long way off and so horrible at the mo. It sucks :( yeah my SPD kicked in properly couple days ago now, I've had bad back before pregnancy and got lower bk pain when fell pregnant but this SPD is something else!!

Theres a few of us with SPD on here. Do try and get help it is out there. I now have a spd belt, crutches and pain killers to take. I know how awful the pain of spd is hun. xx

I've had the Physio and been given exercises to help as my sacrum was out of place. But nothing helps. The support belt, did you buy this?? X

No physio gave it to me. I had to have had my 20 week scan to check for no placenta previa. Push for one it can really help just for some support at keeping your pelvis almost strapped together. x

I have low lying placenta would this make a difference to wearing one? X

I would ask it depends on how low I suppose cos it goes under your bump. If not the can give you a big tubagrip that goes over your bump that can help to keep things together for a bit. xxx

Hello there,

I had SPD with my son back in 2005 from roughly 18 weeks pregnant, eventually they gave me a strap to wear, physio right even to when he was born and also had Co Codamol for the extreme pain. Didn't help that I was teeny and my son came out being 9lb 4oz!! :)

Well anyway...

'Tis 2011 and i'm pregnant with my third child, a little girl. Who to be honest i'm surprised grows at all :/ I've had Hyperemesis from the very beginning, should really just live at the hospital...been in and out for 4 months, constantly on the drips...even contracted MRSA on one of the visits :( The SPD for this little one kicked in around 12 weeks pregnant when even my midwife could hear my pelvis clicking in and out of place :/ Difference being this time round, physio were called 10 weeks ago... still nothing.. despite mine and my Midwives rants and the doctor does not want me to have co codamol while I take the anti emetics :/ As if things could not get any worse i'm now on high priority due to severe migraines which they believe is the start of Pre Eclampsia..

Also 10 weeks ago the hospital advised I see a counseller, so they referred me... still waiting... and getting more and more and more upset by the day :(

What I hate the most is that although my bump is teeny... the pain is absolutely horrendous... and people are saying oh it can't be that bad, you've got no bump :(

Sorry if this seems like all doom and gloom.

Em x

Oh pixie so sorry you feel so rough. I totally am with you and understand that people don't understand. xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back