Sorry! Slings?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Me and my OH think we would be best off getting a sling I can imagine we would both be using it alot.

Now we were thinking of how expensive they are but as my mum and dad have found my little brothers old cot and pram we may as well get a good sling with the money we have saved.

So we are looking for a sling it would have to be something thats really comfy and as we are both small I was thinking mabey a across body one would be better for us as when I wear normal backpacks they are forever falling off my shoulders!!!

So any recommendations please! x

Thanks, Nicki

I think that's the wrong link Sherlock - I get stuff about flying when I click on it.

Personally I have gone with a wrap style sling as that will give best back support.

If you'd rather have a sling that only goes over one shoulder you would be better with a ring sling unless you are very similar sizes as a one size pouch would only fit one of you.

I would use the search bit at the top of the page, put in 'sling' for the keyword and 'melanie' for the author. She seems to be forever giving good sling advice so that way you could see lots of advice threads on slings.

kalia said:
I think that's the wrong link Sherlock - I get stuff about flying when I click on it.

Ooops from another thread. Corrected it now :) Thanks Kalia

try www.easyslings.com i borrowed a wrap sling to see if i liked it and im saving for a maitai they r awesome and if you tell her lisa sent you she will give you some money off :)

I used a pouch type sling (coorie) when Evie was first born as it was really snuggly and supportive for a newborn and then moved on to a mei tai (babyhawk) when she was a bit older and supported herself more. I/ she loved them both :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back