sorry more pics of my little angel..

hannahbet20

Reaction score
loving being a mummy of three ive adjusted and me and my boys are loving having little molly in our lives shes a little angel i don't want her to grow up shes almost 2 months old now.

pout.jpg

model.jpg

sleepingbeauty.jpg

:D :D :D :D xhannahx

Aw I'm not surprised you don't want her to grow up she's so cute!! And don't apologise for posting pics it's my fave hobby drooling over babies lol

Why the sorry in the title? We LOVE piccies of babies, especially if they're this cute. Bring 'em on! :)

So So gorgeous. My Ruby had that Model Baby all in one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful. Doesnt time fly frankies 5 months now where has it gone? she's a sweetie hunnie-x-

i was just worried im taking so many pictures everyone would think i was over doing it a bit.. but i love looking at everyone elses piccies too im broody at the moment i do think this forum has something to do with it :roll: good taste eh rooander i like that one did you have the set?

xhannahx

ahhh she is lovely. You cant take enough ppics when there that age believe me as you just forget cause it goes so quickly :(

(apart from the sleepless nights - they go TOO slowly !)

aww she is gorgeous! I love the last one she looks so peaceful is that sleepsuit form verbaudet or la redoute? Im sure I recognise it from one of the catalogues?

i can't believe it! it seems like yesterday when you came back after giving birth! 2months already...
she's a cutie, and the outfit on the last pic is really nice :D

yeah its vertbaudet its cool i remember looking at it before molly was born couldnt imagine what it would look like on my baby girl tho, its nice but shes nicer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back