• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sophie-jordan

kelsey

Reaction score
Good luck with your scan today hun, hope everything goes well xx Dont forget to let us know if they tell you the sex. Ooh it's all so exciting :cheer:

thanks everyone :D
i dont think today could have been any better if im honest, scan was great, and ... its a

BOY!!!!!

over the moon :D heres his little scan sorry if its blurred it was took with my phone xx

untitled0000.jpg

thats fantastic.. im so pleased for you.

you're having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Awe congratulations hun thats great news. Glad everything went well.

thanks everyone :D
no names yet sarah, still so many i like but nothing that has court my eye if u no what i mean
x sophie x

Another for team blue....congrats hunny....!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Quick tell me your name choices, I'm having a terrible time deciding!!!!! :lol:

ah bless it lovely when you get the sex you want hey. bet your over the moon.

I know just how much it can mean to you to get the sex of baby you want, i was so happy Isla was a girl. I am very pleased for you, congratulations! :cheer: It means a lot doesn't it, yay go team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back