Soooooooooo bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
God I am bored today. I have gutted the house, and I mean gutted moved all the furniture and hoovered behind everything.

I have me and Arianna's dinner in the oven (Seafood lasagne - YUM!), the salad is all washed and prepared and back in the fridge.

Arianna is napping and I have nothing to do.

I seem to have either worked my but off today or the time is dragggging.

What is everyone else up to?

feeding connor AGAIN... i've got sooo much to do at home but all he wants to do is eat :roll: do you wanna come round mine and tidy?? i can guarantee you won't be bored for hours!!! :lol: :lol:

Ive done the same, cleaned all the house and Hopes in bed, i could just go back to sleep tbh but she will be up soon, although i will say i made pasta for dinner, with chedder cheese, feta, salami and ham an omg it was so delicious, cant have that for tea to though can we so gotta whip up a treat for tea :lol:

It's a long day for me too. Got no money until Friday payday. DH is at work. It's raining. I've got nothing left to clean. Been playing sudoku on ps3 all afternoon and getting bored with that. There's nothing on TV tonight either as stupid football takes over. Might start thinking about what to cook myslef for dinner.

Cor wich I had time to be bored! Wann come here and finish stripping my dining room?

Ill have a go unless you wana come help me do my living room, cant paint the bugger on my own, but on the plus side just that and the spare room to decorate now :cheer:

Im sooooooooo bored aswell.

Done as much tidying as Im prepared to do today. Lily is lay next to me on the sofa relaxing and Ive read every section on her I think :oops: :rotfl:

Would it be mean to wake Arianna so we can go out somewhere. lol

Saying that I could prob put her in the buggy without waking her and go for a walk

sarah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess who we can have you bored hey now can we lol.

did you take arianna out in the end? im off out in a min anyway going bowling i think lol cant wait.

so madam your so bored you havent found time to reply to my text hey lol :lol: only joking will speak later hun xx :hug: :hug:

i havent had a text :think:

Nah, I just stayed in.... went into get Arianna and she just looked to comfy to move so did my nails instead.

Enjoy the bowling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back