Sooooo happy!!!!

Mrsstuart01

Reaction score
Yesterday we had our last visit with the midwife and the health visitor came today. So Finlay was weighed again today, when he was born he was 6lb 14, at day 5 he was 6lb 10 and today (day 11) he is up to 7lb 6 1/2 oz. I'm so happy especially as he has only been breast fed!!! Go Fin!! Gold star!! :dance: xx

Go Fin :dance: And go you! :dance:
You are obviously doing a brill job, keep up the good work lady!

woohoo, god job fin and mummy!

:pompom: Great job Fin!!!!

I think small babies do their best to catch up, Bertie gains between 8 and 11oz a week on average, he's formula fed but he's now 10lb 4 and was 6lb when he was born

That's fab hun well done both of u!! Xx

Wow brilliant!!!

Well done both of you !! xxxx

Can I just say you made a comment 'and he's only been breastfed' and I just wanted to say don't worry about your milk! It will keep up with your baby have faith it's made for him :) you've done amazingly well and I believe it will carry on! There's a reason they call it gold top ;)

Can I just say you made a comment 'and he's only been breastfed' and I just wanted to say don't worry about your milk! It will keep up with your baby have faith it's made for him :) you've done amazingly well and I believe it will carry on! There's a reason they call it gold top ;)

Ah thanks, that was me being secretly smug since the midwives kept trying to convince me to top up wig formula when I was in hospital- what do they know!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back