Songs Which Make You Cry

meatloaf - objects in the rearview mirror because it makes me think of the video and the video is really upetting :cry:

Two songs that guarentee tears for me are

The Power of Love and Think Twice by Celine Dion. We were travelling up to SCotland for my Grannys funeral in 199..er, something and it was my mum's mum and all I can remember was seeing her in tears through the wing mirror of the car when these songs were playing.....still cuts me up :cry:

After listening to the lyrics of The Power of Love,.....its actually quite a happy song! lol!
I went to see Celine Dion, well Ishould say dragged by a friend, earlier this year, and OMG! amazing! was in floods of tears when she did these songs! :lol:

i have a few but the main one is iris by goo goo dolls.

and our wedding song amazed by lonestar . :hug:

Mike and the Mechanics - Living Years <<< deffo for me too. I was listening to this the other day, singing along for about 4 sentances and then TEARS TEARS TEARS - hardly suprising at the mo though! :cry:

The one that really gets me though....

DJ Sammy - Heaven ( Candlelight Mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVbb2ZULOmU

The song alone makes me cry but if you think you have balls of steel watch this video. Id give a million quid ( If I had it) to anyone that didnt cry to this :cry: Trust me its so sad :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrgXxS3G ... re=related

And yes Im crying now!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Same for me with Mike & The Mechanics. It was one of my Mum's all time faves. :cry: :cry:

eric clapton ...wonderfull tonight, my dad always used to sing it to me when i was little... brings a tear for happy reasons
aerosmith... dont want to miss a thing, was played at one of my best freinds funerals, i have to turn the song off when i hear it i end up blubing the lyrics hit the nail on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back