Someone Motivate Me!!

Tasha89

Reaction score
I cant be bothered to do ANYTHING at the moment! My hospital bag is sort of packed but I could do with going through it again and i've got so much cleaning to do it's unreal!

I'd much rather go back to bed and curl up under my duvet :nap:

I'd go to bed hun... make the most of it whilst u can lol xx

Don't say that - it's like it makes it perfectly acceptable for me to laze about all day! Hehe! ;) Jamie's gonna kill me when he gets home! I've decided he's coming food shoping with me now although he doesn't know it yet...

The washing's STILL sat in front of the washer too and my hospital bag is still half packed! I hope my energy comes back after baby is born - I always used to go mental cleaning the house and tidying - it's like pregnancy has turned me into a right lazy git!

lol anti nesting indeed!! lol!! when would you say to pack hosp bag? i cant wait to do that lol! so far im being a lazy bitch but cant say im very far gone lol x

Hehe! They say by 36 weeks but anytime really :) There's a helpful thread at the top of the Tri 3 section with a list of bits you might want to consider x

I remember when pregnant with Lacey I used to nap all the time when I got to the final few weeks!! Take advantage of the piece and go put yourself to bed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back