Soft spot

xmcnickyx

Reaction score
Over the last week or so I've noticed Mollys soft spot seems a bit crazy. I asked the HV about it last week and she said I only need to worry if it's sunken but it looks pretty sunken to me! She's OK in every other way, she's taken a bit of water of the last couple of days, alert and happy but not sure if it's normal or what.

It's quite noticable in pictures...what do you think? I'm going the drs tomorrow anyway so will ask but don't expect much help from them tbh.

Last edited:
If she is drinking lots Im sure she is fine!
I do have to say that babies with less hair have a more noticable soft spot! Sometimes you look at them and they are going up and down and alsorts!
I wouldnt worry too much but just ask the doc to double check anyways! Always better to be safe than sorry! :D :hug:

i could be the hair, or just the shape of her skull, India's is little and she has a lot of hair on top, so i dont notice it too often. if she's well in herself and feeding well, i wouldnt worry. She'll let you know if shes unwell hun!

btw, she is gorgeous!

jacks was exactly like that
i think i noticed it more because he had little hair
looks normal to me hun :hug:

Like the others have said i do think its more noticable in babies with less hair.
Dylans not really got any and he has a soft spot right at the top. its only small but OMG i saw it pulsing earlier!!!! :puke: :puke: I know its nothing to worry about but its quite gross bless him!
just make sure the doctors know that your concerned and they will have to have a look.
xx

Isaac's was the same when he was a baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back