Soft play height restrictions

leckershell

Reaction score
Has anyone ever challenged the soft play area height restrictions?
My colleagues daughter has only just turned 10 and while most of the centres let in 'up to 13' year olds, she is above the 4'10" height restriction, so other kids her age can get in but because she is too tall she cant. It just doesnt seem fair :(

Alternatively does anyone have any suggestions around the West Midlands of places where she and Ryan could both get in (preferably indoor)? I've tried Netmums but they're all either for little babys or the height is still too low. She's 5'2" :(

Cheers,
Michelle

WOW. That's tall for 10- I'm 5'2" now!

Have you written to the local soft play? It does semm unfair and I can't see why they couldn't make an exception unless there insurance would be void perhaps :think:

That is unfair!
My neice is about 5ft 2 (though she is 12) and she just goes in! She "pretends" she is helping her younger sister! ;) So she actually gets in free! :rotfl: Well they shouldnt be so tight with the height thing!
If your young enough to want to play then you should be allowed! Its not like big 11 stone 16 year old lads are going to be going for a play now is it!? :talkhand: :shakehead:

lea m said:
If your young enough to want to play then you should be allowed!

thats why i feel so bad for her, she was 9 a week or so ago and she can't do what 9 year olds do cos shes too tall :( talk about 'including' people and helping out her confidence and social interaction :(

edit to explain she was 9 a week ago but now shes 10 cos it was her birthday.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back