so what do i do now??

matilda

Reaction score
so, connor is 4 and a half months now! and i just found his first tooth :D my mother is determined that i should start giving him solids, says that hes starving. as you will know, MIL is a midwife and insists he should only get milk for as long as i can hold him off (18 years old would suit her fine the way she carries on) or i am going to make him allergic to everything in the world and make him sick and fat when hes older.

i am REALLY fed up of being told what to do, noone seems to give me general advice, i feel as if its either one extreme or the other! :wall2:

anyway, hes got his first tooth, i think hes doubled his birthweight, he can keep his head up great and keep his back straight, everything he can get a hold of goes straight in his mouth and he loves watching people eat! do you think i should start trying him with solids??? and if i do start, what should i begin with and how/when should i do it?

thanks ladies, im just so scared off pissing off the grannies! they are doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to do what YOU feel right! He's your baby not there's!! At 4 months I was giving Lacey solids like yogurt or baby rice/porridge. I'd mix it up using laceys formula then give Lacey the left over formula too! It wasn't until 6 months I started giving her proper finger foods like toast! Hope that helps x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back