So proud!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I took Harlow to her Great Nans funeral yesterday.. I was really worried as the warm weather had been making her grumpy lately so was hesitant in taking her. Anyhow.. It was a long long day.. She was an absolute angel! She stayed awake from 9am until 10pm last night.. People constantly held her and she couldn't get to sleep so I really thought she would scream the place down! Bloody all smiles! The church service was 1 hr long and she just stared at all the gold in the church and smiled and giggled when we sang hymns. Then we had to go to the crematorium and again she was a little angel! Then we went of to the wake and again not a peep! I even had the vicar approach me to compliment her and bless, she asked when me and Oli are going to get married as she thinks we make a lovely couple :blush:

Only thing I wasn't impressed with is she belched and puked on my new black dress in the church!

Soo proud!! Her great Nan will be beaming down and so happy with how good a girl she was!

X

Awww... Well done little girl! Isn't it funny how they surprise us with their behaviour sometimes! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back