So long, farewell!

Snuggle

Reaction score
I'm off to Majorca tomorrow :cheer: My wee puppy is going on her holidays too, she is going to spend the week with mrs_tommo :cheer:
I expect you all to behave while I'm away :angel:
Take care everyone :hug: :hug:

nnooo you cant be going nooooo!!!!!!!!!!

seriously have a fab time xx

you lucky thang you!

I hope you have a brilliant time you deserve it :hug:

ooh hope u hav a splendid time!

was it u who posted all forlorn coz of the weather forecast, and i suggested shopping? a few days later i heard on GMTV that lots of celebrities and millionaires like to visit majorca, therefore it has some of the best shops! woohoo dont forget hubby's credit card :lol:

:wave: :hug:

trixipaws said:
ooh hope u hav a splendid time!

was it u who posted all forlorn coz of the weather forecast, and i suggested shopping? a few days later i heard on GMTV that lots of celebrities and millionaires like to visit majorca, therefore it has some of the best shops! woohoo dont forget hubby's credit card :lol:

:wave: :hug:

:lol: Yep that was me, got all of hubby's bank cards in my purse now :cheer:

Thanks girls, see you in a week :hug: :hug: :hug:

have a great time hun, can i come with you xx

Hope you have a fab time, do you know what hotel your staying in? Ive been to majorca about 10 times now, love it.

cez8457 said:
Hope you have a fab time, do you know what hotel your staying in? Ive been to majorca about 10 times now, love it.

We're staying in Lagoon Center in Alcudia hun, have read mixed reviews but its just somewhere to put our head at night so not bothered :D

Have a great time!! Hope the weather bucks up too! My aunt is off to Alcudia on Monday too so been checking the weather!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back