So long fair lady . . .

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
. . garden :( :wave: :( :wave:

Who will now be in the hands of Papa 2 be *GULP* :rotfl:

A room full of stranger will see you now before I do! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ah the joys . . . :roll:

I said goodbye to mine about a week ago...
Wiping after going for a pee is a guess wipe now :rotfl:

:lol:

:oops: I really really need to "mow the lawn" if you know what I mean.. lol.. but can't see down there!!! Eeek! Anyone else suffering this? Got any solutions? I'm on the verge of getting OH to do it for me.. but the way it's getting down there, I don't think I'd put him through that! lol

:rotfl:

I havent got to look at it for the next 3 months.. but other people have.. and that scares me! lol :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh dear this post made me laugh,it's the way you said it, but it is oh so true, mine has disappeared now too, but we will see them again soon :rotfl:

LMAO! I stopped seeing mine weeks ago...! I need to mow the lawn too haha! :wink: I think it's gonna be mirror and electric razor time soon lol! :lol: xxx

Omg Iv just thought of an invention!!
A mirrror that u place in the loo, with a hole in the middle for ur pee to dribble thru (not a big hole), then u look down into the mirror and you can see your lady parts, so you can see where to wipe :clap:

hey jazz you want to patent that :rotfl:

anyone else thinking one day they'll need someone to wipe their ass or is that just me? :wall: it hurts and feels like i'm pulling my tum too much reaching round :oops: (this could be one of those things you wish you had never mentioned when everyone says 'no' :rotfl: )

HollyHobby said:
hey jazz you want to patent that :rotfl:

anyone else thinking one day they'll need someone to wipe their ass or is that just me? :wall: it hurts and feels like i'm pulling my tum too much reaching round :oops: (this could be one of those things you wish you had never mentioned when everyone says 'no' :rotfl: )

I hope no one ever has to wipe my bum for me haha! It does hurt now every time I try and twist...just hope my belly doesn't get so big that I can't twist at all lol! :? :shock:

Isn't it funny the things we think and say on here...I could never say this stuff to my OH!

LOl i know, we're losing our dignity slowly but surely ready for labour day :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice idea Jazz.. :lol:

And Holly.. you thought about wiping back to front? Might help.. if you can reach down there.

Oh gawd if this is what 2nd Tri is like.. what on earth will 3rd Tri be like??!!! :shock: :lol:

Can i just state for the record, I can actually wipe my bum :rotfl: (for now anyways hehe)

and you must never wipe back to front or you'll get ecoli :shakehead:

I'm kind of dreading 3rd tri, have you seen the dialating thread? 10cms is a big bloomin circle!!!!

How about just sort-of.. "dabbing" dry then? lol.. from the front?

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back