Smurf ...Good luck - Updated!

Paula+bump

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow :hug: hope the induction works quickly for you and you are holding your baby soon :dance: :hug:

Look forward to hearing what you have and how it's all going/went :cheer:

*I am her text buddy so I will update everyone here as soon as i hear anything ... how exciting :cheer: *

*Update*

I Had a text from smurf saying induction was on it's way and playing the waiting game, also had a text at 2pm and she said the pains are definitely kicking in now so things are moving along :cheer: :cheer: im sure smurf will be holding her baby soo...will keep you posted :cheer:

I just texted Smurf and said good luck for tomorrow and she said she is haing some strong pains at the moment that are coming every 20 mins so she may well be in labour now :cheer: and may not need to be induced in the morning... fingers crossed for you hun :hug: :hug:

awwwww good luck
hope its starting naturally and you don't have to be induced! :pray: :hug:

good luck smurf, hope this is it for you :hug:

Good luck Smurf. Looking forward to some new baby pics!!!

xxx

Thanks guys. Just logged on quickly to give you an update. Had contractions for a good few hours this evening they worked there way down from 25 minutes appart to 15 minutes apart but now seemed to have eased off a bit although my tummy keeps getting very tight and hard so not sure what's happening. I'm gonna go to bed and keep everything crossed and it starts up again otherwise heading into the hospital for o9am tomorrow to be induced.

I'll text Paula in the morning with an update. Night night for now,

Good Luck hunni
hope everything goes well for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gosh I really hoped she had had her little one already. All the best chick xxx

Wow! Good Luck Smurf :D I only joined Tri 3 last week - what an exciting place to be with everyone having their babies :D

Good luck Smurf - hope you're holding you baby very soon xx

Good luck lets hope you get your baby very very very soon :hug:

Never got a text back yesterday so i guess she has gone in now to be induced at least she will soon be holding her baby :cheer:

Good luck hun :hug:

Will update everyone as soon as i hear anything :D

It's so exciting! Good luck smurf and hope you are cuddling baby very soon!!
jac x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back