Skatty

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Katt? Just noticed she hasn't been on since tuesday......shes usually on every day!!

Hope you & Leorah are both ok hun :hug:

No was asking myself the same thing the other day, she's seems to have disappeared? Hope everything is okay, I'm going to follow my theory of 'no news is good news' :think: !

Oh hello lovelies! Thanks for thinking of me, i keep meaning to get on but I have been sooo busy! The weather has been great so I have been taking Leorah and Princess for long walks and me and my friend have been spending afternoons on the beach (in clothes of course!). We are also cracking on with doing our house up and had Martin's gran here for the weekend.

To top that we are experiencing the dreaded teething again and I have noticed the busire I keep Leorah the less it effects her.

Nice to see i was missed :hug:

:hug: :hug: to Leorah, we are going through the same at the mo!! You were missed, its good to see you back!!

Oh yeah.....do you think you might make it over for the forum meet this year?????

I'm afraid I dont think I can make the one in the summer for a few reasons but a big one is that my Mum lives in central London in a flat on the 9th floor with no lift (its an old building). It gets so hot and noisy in summer that I think Leorah would be very uncomfortable. We also live by te beach now and wont be going on holiday but are expecting lots of visitors.

I'd love to go to a big meet so if there is ever one any other time of year I'd really try and make it :D

How is your pregnancy going? Have you had your scan? I do hope Katy feels better soon, Leorah still has no teeth!! Its actually been the back and side ones bothering her, they come up as white bumps and then go back down again :roll:

Must go she has woken from her nap. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back