*sings* I made it, I made it!

cristie_gce

Reaction score
Finally! 13 weeks today! So good to have finally crossed into the 2nd Trimester...just wish my body would catch up! I am still having m/s and fatigue!! :puke: So ready for the fun to begin!

Hello...well done and welcome.

Hope you MS starts to fade soon!

Hi

Good for you im sure it will all stop soon enough
Katrinaxx

hey sweetie hope you enjoy ur stay here, it does go soon :) 14 weeks for me

take care xx

My sickness wore down loads by the beginning of then second tri, I still had a day or two a week for a few weeks but then started feeling so much better. I think you will start feeling much better in the next few weeks :wink:

Boy, I sure hope so! So tired of :puke: . I feel like such a drag boreing person. DH wants to go camping, swimming, fishing and I....I want to stay home! I am ready for my burst of energy....and my sex drive back. :rotfl:

I'm still waiting for mine, my energy back that is!!

A few weeks ago, weeks 14-17 id say, I had loads of energy but im slumping again now. Is that normal???

I just never have any energy, unless i'm dreaming about running, i feel energetic in my dream! :lol:

I can't remember what energy is! I have to watch myself throughout the day so that I don't complain too much about being tired! LOL I don't want to be a slug anymore. As for the sex drive...poor DH says I cut him off cold turkey! :rotfl: He said " you went from twice a day to twice a month if I'm lucky! You didn't even wean me off!" hahaha! Poor guy.

:rotfl: :rotfl: I told him the very same thing!! I'll say.." who gets the lovin tonight? Left or righty??" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back