Show us your art work

Melly+2

Reaction score
Well Glitzyglamgirl has got me thinking, i bet there are alot of budding artists on here and id lov e to see your work. I my self love to paint , draw all of that and i will post pics later tonight. Come on girlies show us your work :D It can be anything, photo shop, scrap booking, collages, paintings, sketches anything you like :D

well you saw my effort in GGG post! :shock: :rotfl:
i don't think you all need to be subjected to any more :talkhand:

lol@Budge's pic... that was awesome. Sell it on ebay :wink:

Did anyone see those doodles that 3 year old did that sold for hundreds?? Think it was a few years ago now :shock:

Im into my photography at the mo. I take pics of flowers etc and then draw them in oil pastels.

Heres are 3 photos I took. (But you dont have to be a genius to press a button on a camera... as ive proved lol :lol: )

firstBBQ0555.jpg

firstBBQ0399.jpg

firstBBQ0499.jpg

wow girls those pics are fab! I think photography is under-rated these days as everyone "thinks" anyone can take a pic, but ive tried and its not that easy lol, and I can see the effort that has gone into yours with the right subject, lighting etc, its not just point and click!

Lovely! :) :)

There really nice keslo66... I have no idea how t use photoshop, I tried once and my picture ended up pink lol so I said to myself never again. If its not easy I give up lol.

I do lots of different types of artwork, encaustic art, stampscapes, card making, ATC's etc

Have a mooch at me site http://www.vixcards.co.uk/ The encaustic Wax & new sections have the most "Artwork" :)

photoshop is hard. its taken me months to be able to do some things. there are some good online turorials which can help :D

Wow those pics are great and keslo Rebel is gorgeous! :D
I'm only just able to take a photo without it blurring and that's only because I've been practicing lots in the last 3 months! :wink:

Well I said I'd post some of mine so here they are :D .

Excuse the bad scan of the first few.

img028.jpg

img029.jpg

img030.jpg

The next lot are all Portraits which I've been doing quite alot of lately.
img026.jpg

img027.jpg

I'm not sure on the next one as I'm just starting practicing portraits in water soluble coloured pencils.
img031.jpg

Ok whos next :D

xSuzx

Bit cheating as i do this all day everyday, but my website and myspace page are all tattoos not pictures so here goes...

A sketch of a tattoo design for a client...

jodisketch.jpg

A painting I did while very drunk at a Tattoo Convention last year! :oops:

fusioncut.jpg

A pencil drawing of a geisha I copied (not traced) from an antique japanese book I have. I recoloured it in a graphics programme...

Geisha1.jpg

I don't actually get a chance to draw for myself very often, which is the down-side of doing it for a living I guess.

I love everyone's pics, people are really talented!! I am starting to get into photography at the minute. I am a novice, I am reading books and looking for an evening class. Anyway, here is a pic I took recently...the lighting was lovely.
sculp.JPG

Aww lovely pics girls, go one hun get some of your work on here they are great :hug:

Wow I can't believe how talented you lot are! These pics are amazing! :shock: :D

wow theres so much talent here isnt there! your all fab :clap:

I'll scan in a couple more pics when I have time tomorrow, but be warned thier no-where near as good as the standard here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back