Shopping spree!

Nic36

Reaction score
Well, just had a bit of an online shopping spree for my lil girly! :). Have just bought a Sophie Giraffe ring teether, Winkel teething toy and Alfie bear! Also got us a Mamas & Papas snug seat and jumperoo in The Tesco Clubcard Exchange thingie (used vouchers for those, so not really costing us anything.)
Can't wait for deliveries next week now! :)

i tried getting the jumperoo in the clucard exhange but its out of stock now :( you must have got the last one :p xxxxxx

i tried getting the jumperoo in the clucard exhange but its out of stock now :( you must have got the last one :p xxxxxx

Awww... The exchange is on for a while longer - keep checking! They will probably get more in soon. X

Ooh yeah don't you love shopping for lo! I love it. We popped to babies r us in the week and picked up "sophie" as well as two other new toys as well as cups. Chloe won't take a bottle so going to try her on two different TT cups which are suitable from 4m x

it was in stock again, but by the time i got to tesco it was bloody gone again! but ive turned my vouchers into online ones now so as soon as they email me, im ordering it!!!

gonna order a new play gym while im at it :D i LOVE baby shopping its just the best xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back