shes done it

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

KIARA CRAWLED!!!
yesterday around dinner i was doing some dishes before i cooked, and Kiara was fussing in the living room so about a minute later i turned around and she was crawling towards me and the whole time she was crying lol it was soo cute i dropped everything and started clapping prob looked like a fool, i am so proud shes been trying at it for about 2 weeks now!!
Katrina

:cheer: Well done Kiara.
now the fun starts :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
well done Kiara im so proud of u, and braydon is sending LOADS of baby kisses he says he is so proud of his future wife

yay well done Kiera, its great fun :dance: How old is she now?

Well done Kiara :cheer: :cheer: It's so exciting!

Rebecca still showing no signs-lazy 7 monther I have! :wink:

Well done Kiara :cheer:

Ella has mastered the army crawl, but she still hasn't worked out that her legs could help her and she doesn't have to drag them behind her!

Hi

Thanks girls.

Sarah Kiara says to tell his future husband thanks for the kisses and she sends a bunch back

K X my neighbours daughter who is almost 10 months just started crawling about a week ago so dont worry every baby is different Kiara just likes doing everything early to keep mommy on her toes!

Kina Kiara before she crawled she woudl scoot around by going on her tummy then lifting her bum in the air then sitting and do taht till she gets to her destination lol

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back