She Slept! **3 nights now...**

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
Evie slept from half ten last night until half 8 this morning! :shock:

She woke up at 4o'clock and wanted her dummy back but then she was soundo again! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:pray: Just hoping it wasn't a one off!

Jade&Evie said:
Evie slept from half ten last night until half 8 this morning! :shock:

She woke up at 4o'clock and wanted her dummy back but then she was soundo again! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:pray: Just hoping it wasn't a one off!

:shock: You jammy git.

We get 9pm til 3.30am but then she HAS to eat (even though she sleeps through it, she is mardy until she gets the bottle, ramming her fist in her mouth etc) and then about 4am til 7am.

I am SOOOO jealous that you didn't have to do a night feed :rotfl:

debecca said:

We get 9pm til 3.30am but then she HAS to eat (even though she sleeps through it, she is mardy until she gets the bottle, ramming her fist in her mouth etc) and then about 4am til 7am.

hmmmmm... sounds familar!

Lucky you.
well done Evie. xxx
:clap: She can come and teach my violet some sleeping lessons.xxx

3 nights in a row now- she did 9pm til half 7 this mornig last night! :cheer:

There IS light at the end of the tunnel! :lol:

I'm so jealous! We got 11pm til 5am last night only and this new milk has made her sleep better -but it also makes her more alert before bedtime because she's not worn herself out shrieking all day :wall:

Jade&Evie said:
3 nights in a row now- she did 9pm til half 7 this mornig last night! :cheer:

There IS light at the end of the tunnel! :lol:

that is SO unfair :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Nah seriously, good for you! Izzie did 8pm to 2.30am last night, then 3am to 6.30am....which is bloody brilliant for her! Im so hoping this is the start of a good sleep pattern :pray: :pray: :pray:

I need sleep. I gave Angel 3 feeds and got up with her at 5am! She went down at 10pm!!!

Someone come teach her to sleep. She won't even nap for more than 5 mins!

Owen slept from 9pm-7am this morning he woke at 5am bt I just popped his dummy in and that was him til 7!!

Last saturday night he did midnight til 9am without waking, it was soooooo nice to have a lie in on Sunday!! :dance:

xkikix said:
debecca said:

hmmmmm... sounds familar!

Does here too! We managed to sleep until 7.45 this morning after the 3am feed instead of the usual 5.30am "HOOHOO EEE OOO AAA I'm awake" malarky! :lol:

Whats the secret?!?! :shock:

Phoebe cut out a feed yesterday... But not a night one, oh no, 7pm. Like that is helpful to Mummy!! :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back