Shall I ?????

Foxxi

Reaction score
Its our one year wedding anniversary on friday....... :)

My husband works from home and in his office..... there is a very nice Beaverbrooks the jewellers paperbag tied with a pretty bow.... with a silver envelope on top of it...saying 'wife'! :D

My husband is out now..... and I am dying to have a peek!.... :shhh:

Shall I???? ...What would you do??? (baring in mind im the type who searches the house normally for xmas presents!!! :?

nooooooooooooo! don't do it!

go to the freezer, eat a tub of ben and jerrys, and forget all about it!

naughty naughty!

I forgot to say as well..... we are not talkin at the minute...we havent been for a couple of days..... does that make any difference in what I should do???? :?

Babylicious said:
I still say open it and ask for something else :rotfl:

I know im mean.... but not that mean!!! :rotfl:

And....... to make things worse....I have no Ben and Jerrys in!!! :shock:

clasper said:
I forgot to say as well..... we are not talkin at the minute...we havent been for a couple of days..... does that make any difference in what I should do???? :?

No it'll make it even nicer when he gives it you if you leave it..! If you've been not talking for a few days it'll prob take him a bit of bottle to give it you and be all nice and stuff, and if he knew you knew what it was already he'd be sad. I know my OH would be as he finds it so hard to surprise me with things, if I'd ruined it he'd be gutted and he'd know in my face if I'd already seen it...

i would have to open it lol
im terrible at xmas and birthday lol i have to search everywhere

open it.............. you know you want to, no one has to know :angel:

all these ladies trying to lead you astray am i the only good one here lol :angel:

one of the girls i used to work with has to have her presents put into a locked cupboard at home because she literally opens everything once she knows its there. her poor bloky had a nightmare of a time trying to hide her engagement ring when he proposed, had to take a rucksack to the restaurant with him as she'd notice anything bulging out of a jacket pocket lol

Leckershell.....your so right..... I think I'll leave it...

would it be bad to maybe have a shake of it??????

Not unless it's actually something that's glass and you end up breaking it :D

Shaking it's ok... if you don't hear anything it's probably a ring, if it sounds chunky it's probably a bracelet, if it sounds thin or sounds like theres something moving around it's probably a necklace :) lol

oooohhhh........ im so excited now.... be back in a minute!!!! ... runs upstairs....... well..wobbles upstairs!!!

Shit..... his cars just pulled up.... i'll have to do it when he's gone to bed!

Why the fook did he leave it there!!!!!!????

Friday seems like such a long time to wait...... I'v just thought....maybe he has another wife!!! :?

leckershell said:
Ah i feel like such a spoil sport lol

Im exactly the same, I love suprises. While the wrapping paper is still on the possibilities are endless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back