sex after giving birth

mummytoBee

Reaction score
how long do they say 2 wait before having sex? its been almost 3 weeks now..my stitches have dissolved but i still have a bit of loss..hardly a full pad a day..my bf has been on holiday for a week and im dying haha! just wondering cos they didn say anythiing bout it in hospital? x

i think its about 3/4 weeks. not sure whether you have to wait for bleeding to stop or not.

xxxx

just try.. take it slowly.. and use lube.. stop if it hurts.. i think thats the best way to go about it! use protection tho.. coz u can get preg right away..i dont think theres a set rule for anyone its just how it feels to you

have you had a look through your pregnancy books hun cus mine have got a guideline in of 3/4 weeks but it says wait longer 5/6 weeks if you have had a c-section.

xxxx

i see where ur coming from i'v done like a million threads on this lol- i tried about a week ago coz my stitches hav gone and not sore any more but it hurt i'm still sore inside :(

wanna try again 2nite :D

good luck! :hug:

There's no right/wrong time mummytoBee, but as you're asking the questions I'm thinking you;re ready to try, so just do what you feel you can and stop if it doesn't feel right or if its painful, and just relax and have fun whilst trying :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back