scared

mum&2girls

Reaction score
as alot of you know im going to be induced tomorrow have to be at the hospital for 8am in the morning im getting really nervous now but im sure all will be fine :D :D :D :D

:hug: Good luck, it will be fine and you will be holding your LO very soon :D

Good luck honey, dont be scared! You'll be fine!
Have you got a text buddy for updates etc? :hug:

Good luck ER...Sure it will all be fine..its normal to feel scared I imagine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow Rachel, how exciting. I can understand your nerves but how fab!

Best of luck! :hug:

ER......You'll be fine, you'll be holding your princess very soon!!! Make the most of you last peaceful day....we look forward to the exciting news & pics :cheer:

I'm scared too.....and I'm not even being induced, just waiting for things to happen....I'm trying to focus on the end goal :hug:

good luck, im sure everthing will be fine. just think in a day or so your little bundle will be here!

Hi

Good luck hun, its exciting!!
Get lots of rest tonight ( or try to )
Katrina

Good luck hun, You will be fine!! I was induced and it was my first labour so i dont have anything to compare it to but i still dont think it was as bad as some websites etc. make it out to be. All the best hun, Cant wait to see your bundle of joy! :hug:

Good luck!! I was induced and it was just fine..its so exciting to finally be on the way to cuddling your LO xxxx

We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow morning! I hope it doesn't take long for things to get going!! :cheer:

Good luck for tomorrow hun. :hug:

Is everything ok? Sorry babe I haven't been online for a while.

Good luck, stay mobile as much as you can, take a good book it may take a while! (but I hope it doesn't)

Urchin said:
Good luck, stay mobile as much as you can, take a good book it may take a while! (but I hope it doesn't)

I can only emphasise what Urchin has said, staying mobile lets gravity help the baby come down further and dialates the cervix quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back