• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan Update with pics :-)

amandapanda

Reaction score
Well as mentioned before I had my chance to be a guinea pig for training med students today who all took turns in scanning me - all 6 of them!! Unfortunately baby decided it didn't want to play and spent the whole 50 mins standing on on it's head with it's head burrowed deep in my cervix so they couldn't even measure him let alone get any good pics!! They kept jiggling me around trying to get it to move but it wouldn't have it - all they kept saying is 'well I can see the rump!' Ha ha!! My baby is stubborn like it's daddy!!

Only got 2 pics today and they are hard to make out - the ones from last week are clearer. One disappointment was they never bothered to show me the screen the whole time I had to keep trying to strain my neck to get a peep - and at one point the doctor training said 'well there's a lovely view of it's it's face' and the med student said 'I don't want to see it's face!' (they were trying to measure crown-rump length) and just moved away from it straight away - the trainer said ' yes but that would have made a lovely picture for mum and you missed the opportunity' - felt really disappointed, especially as I had no decent pics to show for my 50 mins of being prodded and poked and getting my fat belly out in front of 6 students, a doctor and a computer technician!!

Anyway here they are.....the first 2 are at 12 weeks 2 days (with number 2 being my fave) and the last 2 are today at 13 weeks 2 days - not even sure what the last one is all about, lol.

Attachments

• amanda_001.jpg
    amanda_001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
  • amanda_002.jpg
    amanda_002.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 10
  • amanda_003.jpg
    amanda_003.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9
  • amanda_004.jpg
    amanda_004.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 10
Awww...lovely! At least you get to see your little one doing a headstand with his/her 'rump' in the air!!!xx

Yes that's my baby - mooning at 6 medical students!! Lol

Lovely scans! I can't wait for our 12 week appointment. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be able to schedule me in before Christmas so that we'll have some scans of our own to show the family :)

I am sure you'll get scanned before Xmas....first scan should be done between 11-14 weeks so that takes you up to early December I think....so you'll have some lovely pics for Xmas :)

i think the last picture the abby has its back to you lol didnt want to give the medical students a thing lol

Yeah I think so too, it was fed up of them trying to jiggle it about poor thing! I wanted to say 'just leave it be now!' lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back