• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tomorrow at 250 wish me luck!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Well its nearly here now and starting to get a little nervous so wish me luck everyone and i will let you all know whether pink or blue as soon as i can

Loadsa luck for tomorrow honey :hug: xxx

Waheyy !! Did it come around quick or has it really dragged since you got the date ?? Mines dragging like no-ones bleeding business !!! Good luck all the same !!! :cheer:

crikey...it seems to have gone really quick for you.

My scan seems to be taking forver to get here!!

Good luck for tomorrow, hope everything goes well and I'm taking a guess at team blue

:hug:

The last 2 weeks has gone by fast, got my letter about 14 weeks so has dragged a little i suppose

Chrissy - I am thinking blue too but we shall see!

Good luck :D How exciting, do you have an inkling about which colour you are?

Yay mines next thursday so hopefully itll go reallly quick then :) Wonder if mother intuition will be right . . . countdown til we know now eh, excitingggg :cheer: :cheer:

Mildy - i have always referred to bubs as he, my two pyschic predictions and ring on a string thing have been boy so be interesting to see if they are right!

nw1 said:
Mildy - i have always referred to bubs as he, my two pyschic predictions and ring on a string thing have been boy so be interesting to see if they are right!

Interesting :D We had two predictions one saying girl and one saying boy :roll: I thought I was having a girl but he turned out to be blue :D :cheer: Hope your scan goes well :D Can't wait to see your pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back