sami

lol, everyone is asking after sami today! havent spoken to her since yesterday hun.

Are you going for a posting record today BTW or are you just very bored like me?

lol cat, no i was wondering where sami was, i am used to see her name on the forum a lot, and sarah is starting to catch her up on posts lol

i hope your ok sami

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

Sami is ok, just resting. Her scan went well! I hope she doesnt mind me posting! :oops:
Had scan done friday like me! :D Mine went well too by the way! :shakehead:
we both saw babies and heartbeats! yay!!
Love ya sami girlie!!! xxxxxxx :hug:

glad everything went well for you both

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

That's fantastic news! Two little heartbeats! Really pleased for both of you! :cheer:

LauraB said:
That's fantastic news! Two little heartbeats! Really pleased for both of you! :cheer:

Saw LauraBs response first and thought that Sami was having twins at first read :doh: :shock: :rotfl:

well done nothing like hearing good news like that. yay to your babies.

great news for you both sami and jc :hug: :hug: xxx

Thanks all we were well chuffed!
Morning sickness sucks!! Especially as im flying 2mo, i know ill :puke:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kina said:
LauraB said:

Saw LauraBs response first and thought that Sami was having twins at first read :doh: :shock: :rotfl:
eeek! Sorry Kina :rotfl:

LauraB said:
Kina said:
LauraB said:

eeek! Sorry Kina :rotfl:

lol all my fault, could blame it on a blonde moment but then that's offensive to other blondes ;)

Don't worry Kina i thought the same :lol: ,glad everything is going well for you both :D xx

Hi sorry I haven't been on, tiredness is getting to me big time and all I want to do is sleep for England! With Damien teething and waking up a million times a night it's not making things easier! :lol: sickness is kicking in a bit too :puke:

Had a scan on Friday and they saw the baby and the heartbeat and the baby only measures 6 weeks. With my dates saying I should be about 7 weeks, and me not entirely sure how I conceived that late after BD ( I apparently ovulated 5 days after BD on 21days past LMP and got a positive test on what would now have been 22dpo. How that's possible I don't know!) they are scanning again in 2 weeks time to make sure the growth is consistent. Feeling a lot more hopeful now as the m/c rate is very low after you have seen a heartbeat. And I've got to 6 weeks which is great for me. So fingers crossed now.

Thanks for your post Davina, and for all your concerns girls. :hug:

(And there is only one baby, not two!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back