Sabrina !!

Paula+bump

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope it all goes ok and just think you will soon be holding your little one, how exciting i wish it was me meeting my LO tomorrow :D :dance: :hug:

goodluck.gif

2pink-s.gif
2pink-a.gif
2pink-b.gif
2pink-r.gif
2pink-i.gif
2pink-n.gif
2pink-a.gif

xOxO.gif

Good luck Sabrina, hope all goes well for you. Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics of your new baby! xx

:hug: Aww Thank you. x :oops: That is so sweet. Thank you Paula for posting the thread and to everyone wishing us luck.

OH and I are just watching Big Brother then we'll be off to bed. :sleep: We can't wait to meet our little boy and finally get to hold him. :D

:hug: :hug:

Good luck honey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sabrina - I'll be thinking of you today.

In case I don't get another chance to say it, thank you so much for being such an amazing support to me over the past 8/9 months and giving such fantastic advice.

I hope everything goes brilliantly for you and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Valentine xxx

Best of luck today....thinking of you (quite excited for you actually!!) xx

Good luck for today sabrina, hope everything goes ok and your holding your little one before you know it.. thinking of you all xx take care xx :hug: :hug:

Good luck for today. omg cant believe your meeting LO at last!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Be thinking of you Sabrina. Hope all goes well and you're holding your little boy very soon!

K.xxx

Sabrina said:
:hug: Aww Thank you. x :oops: That is so sweet. Thank you Paula for posting the thread and to everyone wishing us luck.

OH and I are just watching Big Brother then we'll be off to bed. :sleep: We can't wait to meet our little boy and finally get to hold him. :D

:hug: :hug:

:hug: No problem at all .... hope your holding your LO by now ... how exciting :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back