• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryan's professional photos...

leckershell

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for photos.

We entered Ryan into the Baby of the Year competition with our local paper and they took professional photo's.

I was a sucker and bought the whole lot but how could I say no...

Mann_Ryan01.jpg

Mann_Ryan02.jpg

Mann_Ryan03.jpg

Mann_Ryan04.jpg

Mann_Ryan05.jpg

Mann_Ryan06.jpg

Mann_Ryan07.jpg

If there's a text code or web code, would you vote for him? I won't find out how to vote until the end of the month but if there's a way of doing it without buying the paper I'll let you know if you are interested :)

x

Aww he is so gorgeous, I would deffo vote for him :)

awwww hes soooo cute. I will def vote for him xxxx

he's stunning, i love the 2nd pic!
cant believe how grown up he looks now. only seems like 5 minutes ago you gave birth!
got my vote of course :D :hug:

Hes sitting up already???

Im never again to you again missy, I have green eye :(

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hes sitting up already???

Im never again to you again missy, I have green eye :(

lol no he's not sitting up already, you see that big furry white thing behind him? my hand is under there holding him (reasonably) steady!

Awww gorgeous pics. I'm not sure if it's the same for your paper but when I entered Jake in to the BOTY comp you had to send in coupons from the paper and that was the only way you could vote. If there is another way of voting though then of course I will vote for Ryan :D

Awww Michelle is is so gorgeous! No wonder you bought the lot how could you possibly choose?!

LOVE the third one!!! Made me really smile!
He's such a dear little thing! Lx

Lovely pics, Ryans such a cutie. I will vote for him :D

Awwwwwwwwwww!! What a cheeky little chimp! lol

No3 is lush :hug:

Glad you all like number 3 as that's the one I put in the paper :D

I was unsure but I thought that would be the one people would prefer :D

Thanks for your comments! I was having such a bad morning yesterday and when I went to look at the photos I just burst out laughing in the middle of the shopping centre - they really made my day :)

He is absolutelu gorgeous. Great pics. I love the 3rd one! I would defo vite for him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back