Ruby's Mummy

SarahH

Reaction score
The eyes in your new avatar pic scares the beeejesus outta me!!

I was gonna say somethin simalar but thought the rum was making me see things so kept me muth sht for fear of makin a twat out meself

Are we the only ones scared by this???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen it i'll look now, but babystorm what is going on in your avatar??

fran_23 said:
I haven't seen it i'll look now, but babystorm what is going on in your avatar??

thats me......!!!!!!?? why???

no i mean what are you doing in that pic? not critism i am just blind as a bat :)

fran_23 said:
no i mean what are you doing in that pic? not critism i am just blind as a bat :)

lmao its me Hugging me pole... this is the original (being deleted once you have seen it)

Oh i see...thats a lovely pic! sorry i just couldnt work it out! :wall:

thanks, I really like it to, (without being big headed!) Its one of me favs me OH took of me with my pole

thing is Ruby'smummy looks like in real life - we had to edit the meet pics as her green eyes took up the whole pic. :fib:

beanie said:
thing is Ruby'smummy looks like in real life - we had to edit the meet pics as her green eyes took up the whole pic. :fib:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just saw this thread, I am honoured :) a whole thread just for me (and Baby storms pole :rotfl: )

They are jelly hallowen sweets out of a trick or treat bag, we were messing about in work at lunch time and it looked funny so we all had a go!! It ended up with everyone in howls of laughter, and now we all have new scary profile pics for Face book :lol:

:lol: Sounds like the silly things we get up to at work, oh I can't wait to be back in a way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back