really proud of my little self!

trixipaws

Reaction score
:lol:

'tis my sister's 26th birthday tomorrow, i didnt know what to get her she is an uber style queen (think sienna miller, micha barton) so i know she loves clothes etc but its impossible to find something to meet her high standards of taste! lol so i opted for perfume- thats easy coz i have very good taste with fragrance i am very confident :moon:

anyway i thought i had some wrapping paper in but i bloody didnt, so i thought it might be cute to wrap it in a page of white paper that millie had scribbled on in different coloured pencils! and then i found some gold stars and stuck them on with sellotape arranging them so they say "26" and i was careful to use 26 stars only!

it looks kind of crap but in a good quaint way, iykwim :) i love stuff like that. and its the best wrapping paper coz millie made it :)

Awwww thats so sweet

My girls used to always make everyones xmas cards...would sit them down with glitter,stencils etc and they happily made dozens of them for hours...everyone loved them and still have them now.

Makes it so much more personal and shows a lot more thought went into it

I think your sister will be over the moon...if it was me i would have a tear in my eye lol

Awww that's really sweet! I'm sure your sister will love it :cheer:

Aww how sweet!!

Just think, if you'd have bought wrapping paper she would have unwrapped it and chucked it away. But she will keep Millies wrapping paper and it cost you nothing :) I'm going to do that in future!!

aww sounds really cute, :D

Think im gonna try that next time, got loads of pictures (well scribbles lol) that kyla has done but i didnt want to throw away, now i know what i can do with it, thanks hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back