• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really dissapointed

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Well, im really dissapointed..

When we decided to have kids we said we would let them collect something so they can treasure it in yrs to come..

Well cameron started a collection of pocket dragons.. he has gained a lot over the 4 yrs, because people buy for his birthday, christmas, christning etc etc,

well they guy has retired :cry: :cry: and you can no longer buy them from a shop..

I know what he has will be worth a fortune in yrs to come, but what do i do now, we can only get them on ebay so i have just gone on a mad bidding spree for a lot.. i mean alot to try and get his collection up, then if im the winner i'll save them for his birthdays etc, but what i will do when no one has anymore i havent a clue, i cant start another collection for him can i... he knows hes collecting these now..

here is a pic of the cute little things
da7f_2.jpg

you could get him involved in the search, the beauty of collecting is the challenge of finding things that are very hard to get hold of, and of course makes the collection even more valuable! Maybe if you explain it to him from that angle it might be more like a game :D

they are indeed cute! i never heard of them b4!

I've seen those in shops in my area! It's not good when a collection ends but they will become very valuable!

Have you tried Studio? They've got loads of those (or they did have!!)

Amazon sell them too and they have there own website where you can buy them from

Hope that helps :)

aww thanks everyone..

h samuel no longer sell them and thats where i normally get them..

have won a few off ebay and will keep looking for more...

lol my brothers like 30 in august and he has homepride freds millions of them since he was born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back