Really Annoying!!!!!

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know if it's just me but i find it really annoying when other people rock Harvey when he grizzles!!! Me and OH try to only rock him when he's really tired and fighting sleep or really crying (i've only had 2 night where it took him ages to get to sleep!!!) but a few family and friends tend to rock him or pick him up rather than leave him to go back to sleep!!!

Any advice as to how to stop them doing it without seeming like a bitch?

I think I'm gonna be a nightmare when it comes to othe people cuddling my baby too, it will do my head in if people just pick her up willy nilly. Think you just gotta tell em! Be the boss and say I'd rather you left him thanks. That's what I'll be doing! X

I dont mind the cuddling as he's got to learn to be held by different people but the other day i was in the kitchen making bottles and OH let his mum in and he went upstairs and Harvey was moaning (it wasnt a cry that meant he wanted anything) and i come into our front room and she's picked him up and was rocking him!!!! Because i'm on crutches i can't always get to him quickly so he mostly goes back to sleep unless he wants something but of people keep doing this i'm worried he's going to be a needy moany baby!!!

Be straight and tell them! I've set alot of rules with charley and I've had afew comments because of it but like I say to them, it's me that's got to deal with charley when their not here!

Your not alone, I hate it too!

I popped in my folks for 5 yesterday and my mother wanted a cuddle of Drake. Fair enough.. When Drake's asleep nothing fazes him. Anyways he stirs and she sits him up on her lap and starts bouncing him and talking to him..cue miserable tired baby!!! Grrr..

well said chaz, i felt like this week 1 and i told my mum and she said the same, just tell them, his my baby and i have to deal with him when there gone. I like them to wash their hands before they hold him. I saw my cousin picking her lip and when i asked her what she was picking she said a coldsore and then she started touching Jacks face and i got shivers and saw red!! I just got up and took Jack off my mum and walked out of room. I explained why i acted like this to mum once my cousin had left and that's when she said just tell them.. So now i don't hesitate x

shout really loudly in their face DONT TOUCH HIM!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back