random pics (inc. Alex's first proper haircut)

Xena

Reaction score
Alex has officially had his first proper haircut. Poor child - I hacked at him today with the kitchen scissors after his bath lol.

He was looking a bit too fluffy before!

before
000_2301.jpg

000_2313.jpg

after
]
000_2335.jpg

000_2331.jpg

000_2334.jpg

I think it suits him. Phil keeps telling me I've given him a basin cut lol

I realise his fringe is a bit wonky. He wouldn't keep still. I'll sort it out later ;)

Previous photos of the kids from post-Christmas day until today :

boxing day at MIL's house. Alex standing up by himself for the first time! (He didn't realise that the dog-lead wasn't actually supporting him lol)

000_2276.jpg

000_2275.jpg

everybody at MIL's on boxing day
000_2274.jpg

end of December
000_2307.jpg

000_2188.jpg

lydal.jpg

guineapig.jpg

a couple of days ago (no Lydia doesn't have a pepsi can growing out of her head!)
000_2312.jpg

Lydia's bath last night. She loves baths (sorry about the state of the grouting at the side of the bath - I need to get some more filler for it):
000_2318.jpg

Alex's bath this morning (just before I cut his hair). He, unlike Lydia, does NOT love baths!
000_2329-1.jpg

Gorgeous pics Xena! Loving Alex's haircut and girly pjs bottoms (were they Lydia's :rotfl: ) and Lydia is such a beautiful little lady!

How did Lydia get on at nursery? Was it her first day today?

Valentine Xxx

I felt like such a spaz. I took her to nursery today and turns out she was meant to stay tomorrow :oops:

they let her stay though. I stayed with her for the first day. She was fine, very sociable, she loved it. She was being a bit bossy to the other kids though, I had to keep telling her to be nice to them. She kept telling them all what she though they ought to be playing with :lol: :oops:

lovely photos hun.lydia is as gorgeous as ever and alex is so scrummy :D OH keeps saying caden needs a hair cut but im not havin it :talkhand: :shakehead:

Awwww!!! I love his hair cut!! He is so cute!

And wow!!! When did Lydia turn into a little lady - she looks so grown up!! I see a huge difference since the last pics I saw of her!

wow, Lydia has grown up so much!!! love Alexs new do, very cute! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back