*****QUIZ NIGHT ON SAT.... who would be interested?*****

SarahH

Reaction score
I would do it slightly different to the past ones...

It would be held in the Chatroom.

First person to answer correctly would get 10 points, 2nd person, 5 points and everyone else to answer correctly after that would get 1 point.

Anyone interested.... if so I will start doing some questions.

Me i would.
i will probley get everything wrong but id do it :D

Yes! I will be here sat and could do with a laugh - though my general knowledge is appalling! Im there anyway!

Cool, cool!!! Working on some questions now!!

amn it the first weekedn in 9 months that me and the OH go away and i end up missing the fun on the forum...typical eh?!

Enjoy girls!!!

Good idea... but the chatroom is far too fast for me.. my eyes look like this :shock: trying to keep up with everyone :D

Sounds good to me :)

We are down to 1 computer atm though so would it be cheating if JP and I played together? :angel:

He's the clever one :shhh:

:wave: If I can get control of the PC I will play....

might tell OH he's allowed out on saturday.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah i wana play too! :D

(everytime i try and get in the chatroom it always says inapropriate username) any ideas why? :wall:

I'd play, but I'm not home Saturday evening. Going to an all night dance festival :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'll try - FIL is up this weekend so may or not be in.....and my connection at home is really slow :(

If i can get on the laptop without little madam playing up, i would love to join in!!

i can tell you now, i would be in last place :rotfl:

haha how strange is that i just posted about us having a quiz! yeah im up for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back