• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

quick hello from me

kmac

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just wanted to say thanks for all your kind messages and for thinking of me last week when I was away having my baby.

I will post my birth story soon and some more pictures. To be honest I found it all a bit difficult and am finding it a bit hard to get my head round everything that happened. I have a gorgeous baby (if I do say so myself) and I am lucky to have him but I just haven't slept since it all happened which makes everything worse.

So thanks again for all your messages and good luck to everyone waiting to pop!

xx

hey hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sorry your birth wasnt the experience you wanted... :(
but like you said you have a gorgeous LO and are both safe and well..

hope you manage to get some :sleep: :sleep: soon!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw kmac, I'm really not surprised you are reeling from everything - it sounds like you did go through an ordeal to get your wee boy. I'm so sorry you had such a difficult time. There are lots of things you can think about doing that might help you, talking about your birth (not bottling it up), having a meeting with midwives/supervisor of midwives involved to help you make sense of the situation, writing it down...

I've been thinking of you - I hope you are doing okay. I will be in touch in a few weeks once everything has settled down for you to arrange to come and visit you and Kian. He sounds beautiful and I can't wait to meet him. I bought him the CUTEST present the other day!

Lots and lots and lots of love

Valentine, DD and bump Xxx

valentine said:
Aw kmac, I'm really not surprised you are reeling from everything - it sounds like you did go through an ordeal to get your wee boy. I'm so sorry you had such a difficult time. There are lots of things you can think about doing that might help you, talking about your birth (not bottling it up), having a meeting with midwives/supervisor of midwives involved to help you make sense of the situation, writing it down...

I agree :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back