Question for the May mums

Mrsstuart01

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Last night had a really rubbish night, felt a bit weird and nauseous and LO seemed to be going crazy when I normally many aware of him during the night. He seemed to be wriggling downwards and making huge movements and today I feel a bit lighter. Also kept imagining I felt some of my waters (wishful thinking I think)! Anyway is this something you experienced that might mean something is happening or should I just put it down to a bad night and not get my hopes up? Xx

It may mean baby has moved down more that's why you may feel lighter. Also the waters thing may be wee lol I know my baby pushes on my bladder so much that I leak sometimes... But I'd keep an eye in it cause I could be wrong. Xx

Felt like there was water/wee but there was actually nothing there! Weird! Xx

I had a terrible night last night, first with the pressure down below which in turn made my bladder leak so had to put on pants and a pad :roll:

Then with the itching grrr drove me mad but ho hum it'll all be over soon, that's what I keep telling myself :)

xxx

I had a terrible night last night, first with the pressure down below which in turn made my bladder leak so had to put on pants and a pad :roll:

Then with the itching grrr drove me mad but ho hum it'll all be over soon, that's what I keep telling myself :)

xxx

Let's hope so! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back