quantum physics

Xena

Reaction score
My dad has been working on this personal website of his for months now - it's gotten bigger and bigger...it's 19 pages long now.
Anyway it started out as just a few thoughts he had on the universe, but it's gotten more and more in depth...

anyway, he reckons he has solved quantum theories. seriously!
He's just finished his writings and he wants me to spell check and edit them (as he can't spell or edit for toffee) and then together we're going to find a publisher.

In the meantime, this morning he emailed Stephen Hawking to show him what he has discovered.

It sounds crazy, but I'm rather excited really! If he's right, it would be amazing! I'm talking Nobel prize worthy!

(if he's totally wrong of course though, well.....we'll cross that bridge later lol).

Honestly though, I can't understand a word of what he's written - it might as well be in Greek to me...I never was much good at science lol!

I used to get my ex to disappear by discussing quantum theories ;)

I'd be very interested to read it when its ready hun.

Wow if he has then im sure we will all of heard of him this time next year!! make sure he copywrites it before he shows people...

cas x

I'm lost already,lol

Bless him hope it works out well for him

B.x

:shock: wow that is great
can't add any more as i know nothing :lol:

You have a very intelligent Dad! My stepdad can just about write his name :D

cassi said:
Wow if he has then im sure we will all of heard of him this time next year!! make sure he copywrites it before he shows people...

cas x

yeh that's what I was afraid of when he said he'd emailed Hawking...his theories being nicked. He reckons Hawking is trustworthy though (me personally I wouldn't trust even Hawking lol, but then again if he doesn't discuss his theory with him then he won't know for sure whether or not he has actually hit the nail on the head, so to speak).

I'm not gonna give you guys the link to his page as it's not copywrited or anything yet. I'll keep you all posted though ;)

I did physics at college and failed :rotfl: so I take my hat off to him. One clever daddy :clap:

yeh he's brainer than me lol - I lose what he's talking about somewhere after the first sentence lol.

well he just forwarded me the automatic response he got from a representative of Hawking:

**Automatic Reply**

Your email regarding "I may have solved quantum theories!" has been received.

Professor Hawking very much regrets that due to the severe limitations he
works under, and the huge amount of mail he receives, he may not have time
to write you a reply. All e-mail is read. We do not have the facilities
in to deal with the specific scientific enquiries, or theories we receive.

Please see the website http://www.hawking.org.uk for more information
about Professor Hawking, his life and his work.

Yours faithfully

David Pond

Graduate Assistant to
Professor S W Hawking CH CBE FRS

Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics,
University of Cambridge,
Cambridge,
CB3 0WA.
United Kingdom.

I guess it's a case of wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online