purple wall

helsekia

Reaction score
i had a really crap day today.nothing major just lots of little things really.caden screaming at the dog (he really hates the dog,im trying to rehome him).the shelf in the bathroom cupboard broke and toiletries went everywhere some of the bottles split makin a gooey mess all over the floor,caden s**t in the night n the nappy leaked and it had gone thru his bodysuit surprisingly he hadnt woke up tho and so i had to bath him and strip the cot and hes teething and so been grumpy all day.all of this before i took kiara to school which we got wet doing as i couldnt find anywhere to park the car so got really wet walking a short way.i tried to do a spot of painting in the front room,big mistake.caden cried constantly.then this afternoon i picked kiara up from school and thought id let her have a mcds as a treat for tea,she has one a month so its quite a treat.anyway i needed petrol so we went off andwe got stuck in traffic so she had to eat her mcds in the car as she was goin to brownies.we called in home to get her changed into brownie uniform and caden was sick so i had to change both him n me,i tell you its just one of those days!

oh and ive started painting my walls white at the top and plummy colour at the bottom and OH doesnt know yet so the day might get better :rotfl:

Oh dear. I bet you'll be pleased for the day to be over!

sorry to hear todays been bad for you, love the sound of the colors your painting, hope we get to see a piccy when you have finished

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aww sorry to hear ypu're having a bad day. I love the sound of the colours, piccys! xxx

well OH has seen the colour and says it looks like a tarts boudoir :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: dunno how he knowswhat colour a tarts boudoir is mind. :think: i still arent sure but ive started now so better finish.im sure it will grow on me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and in any case by the time cadens finished hurling food at it it wont matter

if the link works this the colour
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/skins ... Id=9957319

Lots of :hug: to you.

That colour is gorgeous im sure it looks fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back